Agnostic.com

2 0

What event would most effect the world if it were removed from history?

azzow2 9 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The moment one realized they could subjugate another to belief in something that had omnipotent power over them. Or electricity/use of fossil fuels.

Would you make it happen much earlier or later?

@azzow2 which? Fossil fuels, maybe never....although I do love driving combustible engined ‘chinery. As far as the moment one realized they could subjugate another into believing something outside of themselves could have total power over them— I think I’d just leave that out of history totally. I think once the concept of God was invented was when peoples’ moral compasses started going all over the place. I could be wrong, but it does seem to be when a lot of horrible wars started coming about. Fighting for land was one thing. Fighting for land in the name of GOD was another.

They know now that ,many petroleum products can be made out of plant fibers, the world still relies on too much oil. There are bacteria that reproduce rapidly that burn just like petroleum could easily replace oil. The problem these have getting off the ground and stop the oil stranglehold is our government officials are allowed to oil futures, hence controlling oil prices causing econinocial repression.

The writing of the Bible

Goat Level 5 Dec 21, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9471
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.