Agnostic.com

76 3

God is a ____________?

Marcus_Angelus 6 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Narcissist!

man-made concept and I mean man.

Anagram of dog. I prefer dogs 😉

Prepering dog to god is a mark of wisdom and sanity.

Dog is real and dog really does love you unconditionally

G O D. (Greatest Of Deities) But which one ?

scam used to exploit gullible and desperate people.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

God is a figment of deluded imagination, inspired by fear of death and desire to understand that which is not understood, while justifying oppression, racism, moral judgementalism, and hypocrisy.

One of the most narcissistic maniacs ever! Just kidding! God is a horrible villain man made up to control and scare the weak minded, yet threaten the strong minded ridiculous, yet silly punishments such as everlasting fire when they can’t get their way.

A sick bastard. An absentee landlord. Or a Real Estate developer, if Michelle Shocked is to be believed.

bit up himself.

a.... big disappointment... If that's the best he can do he should will himself out of (my) existence.

superstition

Insane immoral monster. Or nonexistent fairy tale character. Probably the latter.

Why put the "a"? It's limiting. One could say "God is found in all religions." Of course, if you also left out "is", I could say "god can be found by many names in many religons." or "God has a lot to do with wars."

God is malevolent, depraved, and genocidal.

Fantasy.

myth.

MYTH

kid with an ant farm?

If so, I guess he loves to use a magnifying glass, and devise other ways to torment the "ants".

@snytiger6 i used to do the same sadistic shit lol. maybe i'm god too.

Figment of your imagination.

Adult Santa Claus

godef Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

Hilarious character on Facebook.
[facebook.com]

Already dropped and left behind in the desert inside an old forgotten backpack.

bully

A god can be a sadistic, selfish narcissistic, egotistical dictator.

Is a fraud.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.