Agnostic.com

9 3

LINK Kim Kardashian meets with Trump to discuss prison reform - CNNPolitics

What credentials does she have? The swamp grows murkier.

HippieChick58 9 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She has good TV ratings....that's important to Trump. Knowing anything about prisons is of no consequence.

And this is the sad truth we have to live with.

I was also wondering if he invited her to the White House so he could get a good look at her posterior. @DaveSchumacher

Why am I not surprised or shocked? I am waiting to see what position he appoints Roseanne Barr to.

I guess she has an opinoin but it would be nice to see some people with weightier credentials walking up those steps

Okay when I first saw this I thought it was a joke. Is this real? What the heck planet are we living on?

Of all the people with solid knowledge about prison and reform....I feel sick.

I was going to say the blind leading the blind but it is really the stupid leading the stupid

jab60 Level 6 May 31, 2018

I still wonder why she and her family have a tv show about anything let alone having a visit with the president about anything of any importance.

A matched pair of asses.

Disgusting.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.