Agnostic.com

14 3

Where are you going on vacation?

Well... summers here and the kids are out of school. Now you can take the family on a trip and get away for a while. Got any idea where you want to go and what to see?
It's just the two of us and the 2 dogs. The dogs can be expensive when you board them, groom them, and all those shots. Whew! Montana sounds nice to us. Going to do this in October and November. The cooler time of the year. A good 3 day trip there and 3 day trip back. Seeing all we can see during the drive. It's a cheap way to see the sites. I wanted to go to nova Scotia. Thats another good 3 day trip and 3 day back. Damn fuel is $3.35 a gallon. Diesel.
What do you have in mine?

BucketlistBob 8 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We don't "vacation" anymore. Retired 5+ years ago.
So, now we "take trips".

We just got lucky though my wife's family. Trips are normally what you do too.

I was going to ride with you guys.

In a couple of weeks I am going to South Carolina to spend a few days with a cousin I discovered on 23nMe.

In August my daughter is dragging me kicking and screaming to Alaska via cruise ship.

I lie about the dragging part

The South of France is delightful at this time of year.

I live two minutes from the sea in beautiful Northern Ireland Just living here is a holiday.

Wow! It's a pleasure to meet an out of towner. I have friends all over but not from your fine country.

@BucketlistBob I am a Londoner really --Just a 'blow in ' hereabouts but I think I have been here 25 years the nicest bit is that you can go down to the South of Ireland which is far more easy-going than the North.

@jacpod Do you know where Lancashire is from where you are?

@BucketlistBob well we would have to get a plane over to `Liverpool from Belfast ,then travel north by train to Burnley or Preston.

@jacpod. Jist wanted to say i was born there...

@BucketlistBob I lived in Burnley Lancashire when I was in a commune called 'People in Common' You could see Pendle Hill where the last witches to be hanged, lived ' its a lovely place and there is a sign when you have just cycled up a really steep hill that says
Roughly 1/2 a mile always made me smile that there was a village called Roughly

I’m trying to go to LA for a few days, other than that, pretty much nothing..

Devon UK, I'm on the Isle of Wight, my brother and his family live near Plymouth, so my youngest and I will spend half the time camping on Dartmoor and the other half with them 🙂

my hope is Winnipeg, Canada early this fall.

I am going to Cuyahoga Valley National Park with my sons and mother.

Manilla, 23 Hour plane ride, with layovers!

@Younganan Actually staying in Makati for a couple of weeks to relax!

England... but I have to say that I like the comment (I think by Robert Bloch) that the earth is a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

(As a historian, I feel pretty much the same about much of the past.)

I don't mind living wherever, as long as they just leave me alone.

We stay home. We've got all the nature in our backyard. The whole year was busy and why should I look up the crowd of tourists? But I'm blessed, not depending on kids at home. At the end of the year we go to Europe.

Gert Level 7 June 2, 2018

For the vacations I like to go to resorts in different states of our country. It's always exciting, especially if you go with your family. I love these family trips because they are always a lot of fun, experiences, and memories to remember. In particular we visit westgateresorts.com because that is where we found everything we needed for a vacation. This is the third time we have had a great vacation so I highly recommend that you give it a try.

My boyfriend and I are going to visit one of the US national parks. So we are planning to rent a car under 21 from rental 24H and go on a little trip. On the way to the national park we can stop at some places, I think it will be cool

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:95230
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.