Agnostic.com

17 2

‘Tis the season....

What makes you an identifiable snowflake in a blizzard?

SarahSiddons 6 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm flakier than most.

godef Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

Lol!

I'm the whitest, most pure one.

Cough

I'm an "only" and have always stood out in some way whether it be style, dress, mannerisms, difference, and of course beliefs or the lack of.

SamL Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

I'm the snowflake that looks like a pirate.

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 21, 2017

I have the look in my eye... lol
How about you ?

I've always been a social and political activist. Let my voice be heard.

AT almost 63 y/o im learning that Im an outlier, far from 'normal', perhaps naive, definitely pollyanna. I still expect others to be kind, nice , thoughtful, understanding, educated, intelligent, peaceful. Oy vey! When willI grow up and see the reality of the world? I'm disappointed each day in the people of the world. I need to expect less ... isn't that sad? Peace.

I'll be the one the other's think is headed in the wrong direction.

I'm cute and lovable.

I'm the one that will refuse to melt.

I'm the blue one.

I'm the one That's got seven points instead of six.

I just try to watch out where the huskies go.

skado Level 9 Dec 21, 2017

I am Blizzard 🙂 Lol. I am usually that friend, about whom your other friends warn a new person. Not sure, if it's good or bad

Food color?

I don't stand out. Snowflakes that stand out get hammered into place. I drift on the breeze pretending to be average. Nothing to see here folks just a perfectly normal snowflake.

Until the moment I hit you right in the eye and you scream and live with the shame that you were blinded for a moment and wailed because of a single snowflake.

In many ways I'm still trying to figure that one out.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9575
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.