Agnostic.com

18 1

Guys: is there a double standard?

Would you date a women older than you?

jab60 6 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm a woman who has dated younger by 8-25 years. I've always looked younger.

younger than what?

than my age lol

I think there are many men who love the idea of dating a women 15 - 25 years younger. I am not one of them. Don’t think I would have the stamina?. I should probably have done a poll. Just curious. Although the people on this app are much more open minded, I am not sure it would be a good representation

I have.

I just met a woman who is 8 years older. New experience for me.

See? You understand.

u kno de wae

I would date a man younger than me, if there was a meaningful connection.

When I was about 20 I dated someone that was 26, she's been after me since I was 16? Only relation I ever had that ended on a sour note. But even now I am 64 I don't see a problem.

Absolutely yes! ❀️

I have, and I would again. The only issue is that no one is currently knocking my door in, so I am content loving my few plants.

It should be the other way around because women live longer but I've never been into guys much younger than me.

MsAl Level 8 June 1, 2018

If the chemistry is there, sure.

I once dated a woman who was a year older than me.

Yes, I would. I think that I would only want to date a woman older than me, because they encourage me to grow more as a person. It's also a much bigger complement.

I'm older than you by a year,how would that be a compliment?

I lived for 15 years with a woman 7 years older than me

Yep. I did for years.

Of course why not.

Married one.

Yes and I have.

I have and would do it again.

Does a 6 months difference count?

Yeah. No?

Nope πŸ™‚

Being a 27F i feel wierd finding a partner. They're either early 20s or in their 30/40s and (to some ) thats weird? There's no winning for anyone.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.