Agnostic.com

2 4

QUESTION Top 10 Reasons Jesus Christ Never Existed | Top 10 Lists | ListLand.com

Easy to read article just confirming everything we as agnostic atheists already know.

Hugene2002 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Jesus character cured the leper, but not leprosy. He cured the blind man, but not blindness. He fed the multitudes and yet billions of living creatures, human and non-human die of starvation. He raised his friend from the dead, but every living creature dies. He cursed an innocent fig tree, sent demons into a herd of innocent pigs (why were pigs in a Jewish country), and he suffered less than three days of an inconvenience, since he is not dead, according to the story. He stole 12 men from their families, advised the poor to be complacent and to give unto Caesar, and his story differs from gospel to gospel. This is a god who fathered himself, sacrificed himself to himself, in order to appease his blood lust, and yet those who cannot see any evidence are condemned to eternal suffering, despite the virtue of their lives. There is no biological, historical, anthropological, nor archaeological evidence of his existence. He knew nothing about refrigeration, antibiotics, or where the sun went at night. This is a man who knew nothing of running water or hygiene, even preaching against hand washing, and he and his mother shit in the street. This is the king of kings.

Hey Daddy! Thanks Man! I love your response! I think the "Big Picture" is what we currently know about our infinitesimal place in the Cosmos!

Did you ever see, "Fabric of the Cosmos" by Brian Greene? It's wonderful, and it's REAL Science!!! He admits all the things that we currently don't know... Like, "What is Time?" and "What is Dark Matter"? and "Is it possible that there really is a Multiverse?" These are HUGE questions asked by Real Scientists who can do the math and understand that we are a spec of dust in the Cosmos.

Cheers Daddy!!!

Big Al

From the Gospel of Thomas (older than the Gospels you know.):

(16) Jesus said, "Men think, perhaps, that it is peace which I have come to cast upon the world. They do not know that it is dissension which I have come to cast upon the earth: fire, sword, and war. For there will be five in a house: three will be against two, and two against three, the father against the son, and the son against the father. And they will stand solitary."

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.