Agnostic.com

49 1

Can you name the next president?

If you could, who would you nominate to run against tRump in 2020, on both the Republican side (up to the primaries), and on the Dermocratic (or Green or .....) side, and be fairly confident of your candidate's victory over tRump? Assume for purpose of answering this question that we have a fair, participatory election process in which at least 60% of voting age citizens actually cast a ballot!

FallenAngel63 5 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

49 comments (26 - 49)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Emperor Trump there won't be another election ....

I'm still having issues naming the one we have.

Trump 2020

Being a centrist is difficult right now. When you tell people you think Trump and Hillary are both the wrong choice, they look at you funny.

I like Bernies message that it's time to fix everything about our nation, but I don't see any really worthy candidates out here. Yes, Elizabeth Warren has some pull, but on worried shes all soundbites and no substance.

Bob Jindal sounded decent, but oops.. crazy ass who does exorcisms. Wha?

If we could get someone like McCain and Warren to run together, or start inviting all the major third parties to televised debates, and get to know the people running.

One thing Sanders proved: you CAN run a multi million dollar campaign on contributions from private citizens. So.. it's time for campaign finance reform.

Angus Level 5 June 9, 2018

It's really early but I like Kamala Harris.

gearl Level 8 June 9, 2018

I really like her too. She reminds me of the lady that played the police captain on L & O, she takes no shit!

Mr (Or Mrs/Ms) NOT Trump

Joe Biden with Joe Lieberman as VP. I do think that anyone could do a better job than the present occasional occupant of the White House. We do need someone who can undo the damage that has been done not only on the national front, but someone who can stop America from being a laughing stock around the world -- which we most certainly are at this point.

are you tuned in the Fake news ?

Gary Johnson, just because we'd have more hilarious videos of him while he's stoned

I keep reading about this young whippersnapper from the Kennedy family.

Again?

@Ozman This is Joe Kennedy III, grandnephew of JFK.

Mr. President?

here's one that always gets them ...

"I am so smart I can tell you who will be the president even before the next election happens!"

"oh really? who?"

"Trump will be the president before the next election. duh."

On a musical game show I could name that shithead in one note!

You might not like the answer,but it will be 45 again.

I am sorry to throw this name..... Mike Pence

It looks like Donald Trump ..... but I like Beto from Texas who lost his race against Cruz!

I can name the next president using precision precognition. Their name (I guarantee this) will be Shithead.

Mark Warner perhaps

If Trump wins the primary I'm not sure the democratic candidate will matter that much. I bet it'll just be pro-Trump vs. anti-Trump voting.

DEEZ NUTZ

nogod Level 7 June 1, 2018

I heard the antichrist himself, Henry Kissinger, is making a bid at the presidency at the age of 95 lol

Mr. President.

Cyril...

If the economy is this good in 2020 no one can beat Trump. If the economy is terrible in 2020 anyone can beat Trump.

@SassyLady Unemployment is at 50 year lows and tax rates on the lower middle class just dropped by 20%. Lyle Washington must be a unique place.

@SassyLady I am.....if Nobody can then anyone can

No ones beating Trump!

gater Level 7 June 1, 2018

@SassyLady Trump is doing a great job. Just enjoy the good government in Washington. It isn't a style contest; substance is what matters.

@SassyLady Sassy, relax, Trump will bring about a lasting World peace, the economy is growing stronger, give the man a chance.

@SassyLady The only people trying to tear the country apart are Trump haters. So far they are failing, and the more they hate him the more people support Trump. Keep on hating for no reason. It builds the Trump vote.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96608
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.