Agnostic.com

5 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There is a .5 to 3 percent veriance in the genetic make up of the different skeletal structures. Australoid, Mongoloid, Negroid, Caucasoid. You can definitively see the these variances. Shape of Skull, Depth of Eye Socket, Heighth and Stature... ect. I mean Anthropologist make no bones about it.

I agree, we are all Homo Sapien, Human Being. Agreed. But how do you think foriensic pathologist have the ability to identify bodies discovered in forests, or buried in back yards. Race is an identifying marker.

In being a musician I see no race color or creed. I see in human terms. However I also respect the sciences, and their contributions to humanity.

A large portion of the population has neandertal dna.

Enthnicity and Racial devide are juxtaposed from a history of dehumanization and state sponsered genocide. And it is very true, Christianity played a Huge role in perpetuating the hierarchy and manipulation of impoverished countries.

We have not the ability to change the past, but the future is ours to create.

Etre Level 7 June 1, 2018

@TheMiddleWay
Brilliant!!

Biology knows no race. We are all Homo sapiens. Race is simply a social construct that I can’t seem to wrap my head around. Irrational people see the external differences as inferior.

Agreed, I know I am extreme, but to me, accepting the concept of race makes on a racist. It gets back to the human judgement of self/same and other. I am not into debating the definition of racist, this is purely my own rule.

It comes down to a matter of semantics. Race is whatever it is defined to mean. There really are genetic differences among various groups.

The fact remains that everyone alive is descended from a very long line of survivors, and as such, is entitled to the utmost respect and love.

I disagree your long line of survivors... look at the military history of the trumps. In case you don't get me .. Fuck the trumps.

@McVinegar It is a minute difference, but enough to be noticed. The word has become loaded with illogical baggage. How many words in the dictionary are that way? Quite a lot.

There's only one race - the human race.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96628
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.