Agnostic.com

35 5

If you could ask "god" just 2 questions, what would they be ?

#god
Wildgreens 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

35 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Who made you?
Do you believe in your own gods or are you an atheist like me?

• Show me Your ID.
  • Empty your pockets.

#1-why did you allow 6 million of you’re chosen children to be murdered in Germany’s death camps.
#2-why aren’t you morally relative?

Explain the platypus.

How can you ask anything of something that does not exist?

I think there's an implied hypothetical in there: assuming God were to exist…

@resserts Some folks don't do hypotheticals well. I learned that by asking one earlier. I probably won't do that again.

Why ask anything, just to get BS red herring answers? Anyone who's seen darkmatter2525's videos on youtube knows what I'm talking about. Seriously, nothing about the religion makes any sense, so the ONLY viable answers to any of these questions that god could give are either: 1. The stumbling bumbling non-answers that darkmatter's Yahweh character gives to Jeffrey's inquiries, or 2. "I'm simply an evil sadist so that's why I set up both life on earth AND hell in the cruelest, most horrific way imaginable". Either way, he's either stupider than trump/gump, or more evil than Stalin.... or both. So no - I would ask nothing and simply try to immediately kill him.

I'd only need one question for said deity. Can you please destroy yourself?

Not that I'd need to ask. 😉

Destruction only exist in this plane of existence... but it is really just transformed.

If you are all powerful, how could you allow this, your world to become such a mess?

"Why?" And "WTF?"

1. Why the fuck did you put nerves in teeth?
  2. Why don't you show up and straighten out your representatives once in a while?
Duke Level 8 Dec 22, 2017
  1. You feel so you can grow.
  2. I have nothing to do with them, They don't represent me.
    Hypothetically... LOL

@DragonFZ Those answers are better than any I'll get from "god". LOL

That's because I exist.

1. Why did you set up Adam and Eve then punish them for what you predetermined they’d do?

2. Why did you create Hell when you knew future people, regardless of the Jesus/you sacrifice, that they’d be going there?

1. How quickly can you apologise for your sins of indifference, incompetence, and gross neglect of your creation?
  2. How quickly can you will yourself out of existence?
  1. There are no sins, just consequences. If you want to fuck another man's wife, guess what you're going to get fucked. You are all responsible for your own. You want to follow an idiot, you get to see stupid things being done... Tax fucking cut for the Rich. smh... stupid people.

2. Duh... I don't have a body... already out of existence.

What is the algebraic formula for the cube root of a quaternion?

What is the algebraic formula for the fifth root of a complex number?

(Square root of both are easy-peasy - as are cube roots of a complex.)

The journey is the real reward. Not just getting the answer. Really, it is 13.

why do you allow/cause all the death and suffering? Why didnt you help me when I was calling on you for help as a child when I was being abused?

Wtf were you thinking?
Show me a magic trick?

Dav87 Level 6 Dec 22, 2017

Ok, what do you want? You will get an unexpected gift in the next couple of days.

1. What's the key to my personal happiness and contentment?
  2. What's the collective knowledge and wisdom of all humanity? (Initiating download&hellip😉
  1. You just have to know yourself. It is all there.
  2. You would have to experience it yourself.

The answer to your second is 42.

1. Who the hell are you?
  2. What's the weather like up there?
godef Level 7 Dec 22, 2017
  1. In Everything and Everyone
  2. Weather only exist in this physical plane.

If as a deity you're omniscient and all powerful, for what shits and giggles reason/s did you create this obviously flawed world/existence? Numero dos: Did Jesus know he would be resurrected? Tres: per #2, then what boots it then that he s'posedly "died" for anyone? Huh Mr. Smarty Pants?

1 What's your all-time favourite record?
2 When you created tigers, were you showing off?

Jnei Level 8 Jan 5, 2018

If such an omniscient being existed then my question would be, 'what question should I ask?'....LOL

Why only two questions? Are you running short of omniscient, omnipresent omnipotence?

Do you exist?
In which there would be no response.
So, second question...
My ass itches, would you please scratch it...
Again... no response... but still have itchy ass... lol

Why? and how much longer?

If you are all powerful can you make an object that you cannot move?

And why 42?

What do you look like and how or when can I not have a Halo and my wings like you

Duh... don't have a body... no need for a halo and wings. Only need those I suppose if you want to draw someone hovering on a hoverboard in the 13th century.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.