Agnostic.com

2 1

Men and women, describe the woman you are most attracted to for a relationship.

No personality traits just; height ,weight, color hair, skin tone, eye color, ethnicity or any other distinguishing traits. Rolled up into one person. Don't use pretty, cute, beautiful or any other facial descriptors but glasses, hairy, voice tone, feet et al is OK.

PickledRick 8 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Height is irrelevant
Mass needs to be proportional to height
Hair color is irrelevant
Ethnicity is irrelevant
Other traits? Idk, which ones?
Glasses are irrelevant
Fur is irrelevant
Vocal cord physiology is irrelevant
Feet, huh? I like a thinner foot that likes to be touched n stuff

Your easy to please..

@buzz13 not really. The physical isn’t the limiting factor. I’m way picky.

@buzz13 mentally

Dark hair, slim but not skinny, maybe a bit of an overbite (don't know why, but I find that to be sexy). Eye color doesn't matter, skin tone doesn't matter, don't care about glasses. I prefer longer hair. Boobs are nice, but they don't have to be large. That's all I can think of now.

That's enough, all men have an ideal picture of a mate in their minds and , myself included, do not want a "ten", too conventional.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96743
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.