Agnostic.com

8 3

What's a good holiday food for you???

I'm going to buy 4 pork shoulders and smoke them for 12 hours and give them out to my neighbors. What are your plans?

BucketlistBob 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm with @GeekLeen on this one! Moving next door 😉

A plethora of home cooked Italian food. A feastival of food.

I love italian... I can add zing to smoked chicken by adding Italian dressing to it for 24 hours before i cook it. You can taste the sweetness of smoke and spices of the dressing....my neighbors always ask me to bring it... cheap and easy food ...yummu.

Home made mashed potatoes

I'm apparently coming over to your place... Smoked pork shoulder is a fav of mine. I'll bring the bourbon...

Everybodies welcomed. I wish all could get together for a weekend. That would be so cool.

Anything Italian.. but I love to bake so pies, bbq ribs, honey ham & sweet potato pie!

I have not mastered pies yet. I love chicken pot pies... it's been awhile since I've had one...yumm

I have a tribe of young adults here tonight, they have been arriving all week, 3 days cooking My food of choice is shellfish, but at it all 3 days ago. Today lots of meats, baked ham etc, all sorts of salads, and home made deserts, ice creams, custards, pavlovas, caramels. All too rich and sickly sweet.

Damn that sounds good. Are you cooking crabs? I've seen some videos and yours are twice the size of our blue crabs.

We didn't have crabs sadly, we have various types here, but our mud or mangrove crabs, probably the ones you have seen are the best thing I have tasted in my life.

Yummy...

Lucky neighbors

whatever takes my fancy

I bought a spiral ham the other day - made a potato/ham/cheese casserole yesterday and will make split pea w/ham soup today. Christmas Day? Probably a big breakfast.

I absolutely love those dishes you made. I havent mastered the casserole because the dish calls for real Swiss cheese and I used that cheap walmart Velveeta. I still use the can version of the pea soup and add ham... lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9735
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.