Agnostic.com

12 0

Have any of you tried tinder?

BillHenderson 4 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tried it briefly...not much luck. Match was probably the most successful as far as actual number of dates.

Yes but whether on the app or in real life I am always the swipe left guy 🙂

I was on Tinder, but since I was looking for a relationship rather than meaningless sex, not a one swiped right.

Gohan Level 7 June 3, 2018

I was on there for like half a minute. Half a minute too long.

Hell no!

I want to but idk.. It feels like everyone wants sex. I want a dating site not sex lol

Tinder is mostly for casual hook-ups. But I suppose anything can happen.

No. I don't use my fingers for "swiping" apps. 😉

I guess not, since I don't know what it is.

@Anniemae I know what tinder is to start a fire, but I have a feeling that is not what he is talking about. Otherwise, I'm clueless.

I never go camping without taking along some tinder. One never knows what might be available. I suggest carrying along a good sized piece of flint as well. 😉

@Anniemae -- I think he might have intended tinder with a capital 'T' and that would change my response considerably, but, yes, I'm usually prepared.

Feel like I've tried them all.

No. Never.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97598
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.