Agnostic.com

44 8

Are you a day person or a night person

My worst habit is staying up late and I often pay the price for it the next day.

Equally; mornings are not my friend. I hate the sun and I need caffeine to come to life. Therefore I'd call myself a night person.

Are you a day person or a night person?

• 32 votes
  • 19 votes
  • 29 votes
Ellatynemouth 8 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

44 comments (26 - 44)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

both and neither depending on how bad the cancer is riding my ass.

I am a night nurse... So I'm definitely a night person 😛

My default setting is owl, but it's hard to get any adulting done that way, so I have to say both, altho I'd love to just have vampire hours.
I'm very envious of true "day people" and wish I could be one. . . At best my schedule rotates.

I'm in the same boat.

I’d like to be a night person, but work starts pretty early. I kinda have to be a day person, though I always stay up later than I should.

Definitely love the dark

I am a creature of the night. I don't even really get going until after 8pm.

Yeah, same here. Caffeine seems to keep me up and put me to sleep

Qiru Level 6 June 4, 2018

I think I'm with you in the sense that I#d have a fourth optio - I'm neither - just as likly to be pants in the morning as I am at night- but hey that's fibro for you.

I know someone else who has fibromyalgia and they suffer terribly. Sorry you have that.

During my most productive period of life, I was a night person. I would work all day, then eat dinner and take a nap. Then I did my best thinking, writing, and program design between 10 PM and 2 AN.

Today, in retirement, I am a day person.

Used to be a vampire....now a days, jump off the bed early to make the most out of my day and by 9 PM the TV is watching me

Nothing more beautiful to me in nature than watching the sun rise over an huge expanse of water.

No vote, I don't dissapear during the day or during the night. I can sleep during daylight, and be awake during total darkness. My nickname in Crete, Greece was "Nighthawk". Can go days without sleeping if given the proper motivation and yet can have 10 sleeping sessions in a 24 hour period. I am a Person 24 hours a day and 24 hours a night.

I wish I was a person 24 hours a day. Unfortunately I am a grumpy ogre for part of it.

I'm mostly a night person and have always been. But since for some unknown reason I usually sleep for about four hours (11pm to 3am), I have about five hours to myself to read before the household rises. That's my BONUS time.

I can be either, depending on the day, and what my brain wants to do. LOL

Cava helps me sleep! 😉

Both

Coldo Level 8 June 3, 2018

Love the energy from the day the heat on a hot day exhilarates me. The pace at night helps my imagination come to life.

Sadly I'm both.

In 1991 I hired on with a RR, which of course is a 24/7/365 operation... and many jobs are union. Which means seniority rules. So I started working midnights, thay way I could spend afternoons with my daywalker spouse!
I worked midnights for well ovee 20 years. A few years ago it was like my body got tired of sleeping in the daytime. So now I had scads of seniority and a little over a year ago I bid a dayshift/weekends off job!! Totally freaked out everyone in the office, but I had to do it.

I definitely sleep better now. But I am still stunned by how damn bright the sun is around noon!

I'm a day and night time person. As I have committents and worker either time of day

By answering this at 2am, I give away more than a little.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98061
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.