Agnostic.com

1 1

You all on here are so nice and have shown me so much kindness. Thank you ALL! Facebook friends don't compare to all of you. I just did a friends purge. Took all the people off that ignore me. I left my few good friends I know on. I like this site more than Facebook. Those people are rude to me, the atheists that I had friended. Well, they are all gone and I am tired of them making me feel like a terrible person inside. I used to be supportive of them all. None of them showed me any support when I was struggling or when I was happy. Thank you all for being awesome.

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

thank u for being awsome ! yes i agree . i enjoy this much more then fb. people are a lot more nicer and u don't gotta get crap from religous people ( half the ppl nagging me are terrible people them damn selfs lols )

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9893
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.