Agnostic.com

6 3

Greetings from the heartless-land, full of fascists for Jesus. My fambly has lots of 'em.

I'm brand new here, and I didn't get the spelling jean, so be nice 'cause cry easily.

SteveBeeney 4 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome to the group Steve, but take care least your feeling be hurt for the waters are teaming with snarks and crocigators.

Lions, and tigers, and bears, oh my!

Welcome brother...

Welcome!

Duke Level 8 Dec 23, 2017

Welcome aboard

Hi, Steve, It must be very hard being a notch on the old bible belt. I am 4th or 5th generation "Godless", People tell me that I`m "lucky" for that. I do not always understand "God-fearing" people but I always try. Keep your chin up! There is NOTHING wrong with the way you think. Maybe you should say to family "would you rather I was Muslim"? J.K.! Anyways, nice to meet you. B.

You've chosen a superb user name. In my house, she is St Boudicca.

Woosie, crybaby. 😉

Hey. Be nice.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9911
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.