Agnostic.com

14 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We will just be able to eliminate his presidency.

I wish I could read the link cited, unfortunately their privacy certificate is out of date and my security blocks it.

Trump does not care about anything other than his wallet, and to keep feeding red meat to his base he thrives on anything with a racist tone and THAT is why he is so bent on erasing everything Obama ever did from history, ONLY to keep his base excited and to keep them believing and following. He doesn't really give 2 shits about them or what they want or care about, and with racism at the front, they can't see beyond !!!!

His mission is to eradicate Obama from history....something the Egyptians tried with several Pharoahs, with no success either.

he really hates him and is so driven by revenge

Not so much revenge as envy.

@snytiger6 both. I am thinking of the time Obama roasted him at tge ?press corp dinner over while the birther thing was in full swing

Fewer than half the voters selected this selfish prick to run our country. I was hoping I wouldn't live to experience this.

Does this surprise you?

If you can't win on your own, cheat. The talking yam has done this time and again throughout his entire useless life, and it has worked. I doubt he'll ever change this. Given his abysmal lack of personal or professional competence and any semblance of shame, it is now the only thing he knows how to do well. The thing about a gullible moron is that he thinks everyone else is a gullible moron too.

Trump adheres to the motto "if you can't beat'em, cheat'em".

@JanGarber I like that. I'm stealin' it.

Anyone who doesn't think Trump is racist has an incredible ability to ignore facts. :/

To rehash Shakespeare:

'Trump. Where is thy death?'

When this proto-fascist finally finds himself in a gulag I can die happy.

Trumps the biggest prick of all time among the very bad is he has been stacking the fed courts with right wing life time judges do parts of our conversation could become moot

Every day! Every single stinking day, I am more embarrassed to be an American. It was just an accident of my birth I keep telling myself. The longer he is in office the longer the road to recovery is going to be. Once he's gone, his tweets won't go away. That's why I'm pushing for him to be exiled to Aleppo, Raqqa, Tijuana, Bolivia, Honduras or some shithole country in Africa with nothing but his family and the clothes on his back.

I would very much like to remove trump from the planet !

But what other planet would take him?

@davknight he can simply be released into space , until he implodes !

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99289
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.