Agnostic.com

8 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Wisconsin used to be a progressive state. We will see what the future holds for our great state. I live smack dab in the middle of Trump country, one of the main reasons I've become a recluse.

Sit and SWIVEL, asshole!

Such is the danger of any religion. It's ok (not really) when people just use it as a social network, and to fake-comfort them for things they don't understand, but if you want to justify anything it's there in the holy book. This guy is just repeating what it says in the bible - for god so loved the world he created hell. All quite legitimate.

The battle cry of the god of the Talibornagain...

"Love me or I'll set you afire forever."

Duke Level 8 Dec 23, 2017

Yah, I've been down that road, and it's not only painful, but disastrous. "God" whatever it is, likes "me..." just me... as I am... who I am... what I am.

Part of the American Taliban; I wonder will he be reelected?

hey i live near him lol

These bible bashing human rejects who have wormed their way into all levels of government make me literally physically ill.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9937
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.