Agnostic.com

1 1

Ok So i make it safely to NYC! Its freakin 32 degrees F here which isnt bad but its cloudy and rainly! I am in Brooklyn, Qrown Heights hanging with some old college friends..
Will check back later after Brunch and some shopping!
Happy Safe Weekend Community!

twshield 8 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sounds like fun, enjoy!!!

have fun, wish i was there, stay warm. Shop, eat, drink repeat.

Just got up, having a coffee, one cat purring on my lap, I'm trapped LOL... Happy Sunday, have a fab day, its supposed to snow, but I will believe it when I see it. I don't want any damn snow. We had a day of it a couple of weeks ago. Hey are you on facebook ? If so add me,,, Leslie Duncan (my profile pic is me and some ladies behind me, and the cover photo is my 2 cats when they were babies in a casket LOL @twshield

You're right but I'm on Vancouver Island so we get the same weather as Seattle, not bad at all, but I just looked out the window and it snowed last night, ugh.. everyone is so happy that there is snow for xmas... except for me. LOL.. @twshield

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.