Agnostic.com
2 2

When does a public protest move from protest to extortion? You don't get to change the government just because you voted in the election and your side lost. That's how they do it in America and btw - who voted for the People's Party of Canada in the first place?
I see the news overing what is going on in Ottawa and all I see is a bunch of people who have been cooped up so long that they are willing to throw caution to the wind and go to Ottawa and party. We'll have to see what the fallout is at our hospitals from this super spreader event but it seems clear that the far right is what is driving this protest/extortion event. Click the link to see an interesting interview that takes about 7 minutes.
[cbc.ca]

SnowyOwl 8 Feb 6
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are a lot of people in Ottawa and other places with really poor coping skills, restrictions are disappearing shortly. I see Premier Kenny doing some gymnastics trying to appease the tinfoil hat citizens of Alberta, by now suing the Feds after he pleaded for help earlier to open his border crossing. He is worried about his job. Then there are the Federal Conservatives who pivoted so hard on this so called "Freedom Convoy". Once they got polling info they twisted their backs turning hard to the left.
Just to be clear the people behind this "Freedom Convoy" talk about "Pure Bloodlines". You know what that means. Who are easier to suck in to this than the deeply religious. They cannot think for themselves . Easily duped. The people behind this were hoping for civil war or at least a Jan.6 style mess.
Premier Ford of Ontario definitely knows what to say though. Tinfoil hat rhetoric does not fly in Ontario. He is making sense, like him or not.

This is what the tinfoil hat hard core of protesters have been getting up to, they really want to overthrow the government. These nut jobs felt that the government should sit down and talk to them and concede to their demands, who does that? When that didn't work they decided to deputize themselves as Peace Keepers with the right to arrest and detain people, including the Prime Minister and other members of government as well as police officers.
That's Crazy and most of the organizers were from Alberta.
[twitter.com]

Ask this criminologist what the law is regarding states mandating experimental medicines.
Ask him about the laws surrounding consent regarding medical treatment.
Ask him about laws about coercion when signing contracts (consent forms for jab)
Ask him about laws regarding curfews and customer limits imposed on business ie what justifies them and for how long.

Mandates that use coercion is extortion. Opposing them is not.

Far right does not tolerate any dissent.

I think a solution will be to hold an election if protests continue, as sure as shit these measures were not a talking point last one.
The right to protest to instigate change is fundamental to a healthy democracy.

puff Level 8 Feb 6, 2022

Guess Smokers are going to storm the hill next to demand a return to smoking in bars & restaurants. Isn't that what freedom is?

personally I'm fully vaxxed and did so for my health and for the health of those I around me.

We just held a federal election last fall, no need to do it again because of a few disgruntled voters who didn't get their own way. The People's Party of Canada which is the main force behind this 'grassroots' protest is a fringe party that splintered off of the Conservative Party, they don't get to unseat the government Canadians just elected because they didn't win even a single seat in the last election.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 416 More

Posted by bookofmoronsTotally pumped for the 2024 eclipse and so far the weather is excellent! Fingers crossed it stays that way for the next few hours!!! BTW: Did anyone realize that its not just an American eclipse?

Posted by 1patriotDon't talk about the Government or you will pay ! [x.com]

Posted by 1patriot[facebook.

Posted by 1patriotCanada's new hate crimes you can be charge if they think you don't like them

Posted by 1patriotPiece shit traitor

Posted by 1patriot⚫️🚨 Canada is implementing a law designed to preempt crime, ala “Minority Report” which will be selectively enforced against White citizens.

Posted by 1patriotNow we know what the Trudeau government was desperately trying to hide.

Posted by 1patriotI think it’s time we stop pretending and getting rid of fossil fuels will somehow solve all of the world, so-called climate problems! Robbie Picard

Posted by 1patriotKICKLEI is kicking off! With a dedication to all Canadian Patriots, Especially Those “Who Can`t Get to Ottawa.

Posted by 1patriotthe whole liberal party become millionaires

Posted by 1patriotDozens of Ottawa protestors file several lawsuits seeking tens of millions of dollars from the government, RCMP, banks, and others over the Emergency Act invocation that was ruled unconstitutional ...

Posted by 1patriotALL Native and Non-Native people of Canada will want to see this interview by Dan Dicks from Press For Truth [pressfortruth.

Posted by 1patriot[rebelnews.

Posted by 1patriotDuring an interview with an Australian network taped earlier this week, Justin Trudeau stated, "In Canada, I am more popular than Jesus Christ" arrogant as as Biden both pricks, both pedophiles, ...

Posted by 1patriotThe pedophile turdeau.....being sued for imposing the emergency act.....

Posted by 1patriotin Canadian the liberals are shitting all over our veterans likely the same down south

• Top tags#Canada #video #government #world #DonaldTrump #god #friends #money #hope #children #laws #religion #religious #reason #liberal #federal #rights #freedom #media #book #hell #vote #climate #USA #minister #wife #truth #policy #economic #death #weather #earth #community #Police #Song #hello #evidence #fear #liberals #oil #guns #belief #church #society #Bible #ClimateChange #atheism #dogs #conservative #politics ...

Members 468Top