Agnostic.com
4 9

I planned to relax and watch a little TV but ran into this! This will not do...but as usual the floor will be my seat for awhile.πŸ˜‰

Ray13 8 Oct 27
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well of course! Can’t disturb the sleeping kitties.

SkagwayKim Level 7 Oct 27, 2020

Absolutely! That's something I'll never try...again🀣

@Ray13 they look like they would not take kindly to being disturbed. πŸ˜‚

@SkagwayKim : At least if they are sleeping I know they aren't doing something they shouldn't

You're alot nicer than I am. I will settle the kitties on my lap but I won't take the floor.

HippieChick58: Like I just told LilacJade, as soon as I sat on the floor here they come off the love seat to the floor. Apparently they think I know the best spots to rest.

Spoiled cats???

Yes. They pretty much run things around here.

Of course the floor it is!!!!!

Yes, again...and won't be the last time either.πŸ˜‰

@Ray13 Nope, it won't. We know our place!....hahahaha...

@Lilac-JadeCanada : wouldn't you know...as soon as I got comfortable on the floor who comes off the love seat to join me? Yeah, you guessed it.

@Ray13 Naturally. The funny thing going on here at times, if Kiri wants my husband's recliner, so he moves to the sofa. She'll curl up for about 2 minutes, then she wants the sofa, right where he's sitting, & my husband moves back to the recliner. Then the game starts until she figures out she's not going to get both places at the same time.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 27

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🀣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top