Agnostic.com
5 6

LINK Cat that survived being shot in the head is now looking for a new home | Metro News

A cat that was shot in the head in a ‘callous’ attack has survived after emergency treatment – and rescuers now hope he can be found a new home.

snytiger6 9 Dec 3
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We had a cat a Simply Cats named Bear that had been shot in the eye with a BB gun, but we only had him for a few weeks, and he got adopted. He was a really sweet cat, even though he only had one eye.

Spudgun Level 7 Dec 4, 2020

We have a cat at Kittyland that was shot by a bb gun and has paralyed back legs. She scoots around dragging her back side and is named BB.

Susieq Level 7 Dec 4, 2020

On the other side of the coin - no one mentions that the animal was a caterwauler who keeps the neighbourhood awake each night or a feral that attacks other animals.

Is it any wonder that I didn't get on with my brother. He had an air rifle to take pot shots at cats in his yard.

This reminds me of a case many years ago in my area of Iowa. Some sick fuck broke into an animal shelter and attacked several of the cats there by grabbing them by the tail and swinging them from it. The cats that were not killed outright had to be euthanized due to the damage to their tails and the amount of pain they were in. After reading about it in the newspaper I hoped that the cops would catch the guy, but they never did, to my knowledge. I would like to have seen him hung by his balls so he could learn some of what agony he caused the cats.

Tie the bastard cat shooter up to a pole and let the new owner of the cat have a few free shots.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Dec 3, 2020

Aim for the face and eyes.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 22

Photos 9,000 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyTwo states…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyLunar cat eclipse?

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by AppleriverNew Starbucks Barista

Posted by KilltheskyfairyApproximately 500,000 cats served on both sides of the trenches on the western front.

Posted by AppleriverThis kitty hates Mondays as much as I do

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning selfie...

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness...Just 1 more treat Ma!

Posted by snytiger6That moment when you realize ...

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #evidence #DonaldTrump #community #atheism #youtube #society #children #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,533Top