Agnostic.com
3 9

This adorable little girl had a little dingleberry earlier. She HATES being messed with. It took my husband and I shutting her in the office with us, 10 minutes of chasing her around under desks, me grabbing her, him grabbing the turd, and a giant scratch on my leg on the way down to get it off. She then hid under the bed for hours. Just traumatic. 🤣

Kynlei 8 Jan 9
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've had one tortoiseshell cat, who started out as a feral kitten, and getting her socialized was a major effort, but we managed. She turned out to be a very nice cat in the long run, but always did have a bit of an attitude. The interesting thing about her was that she adopted us, we didn't adopt her.

Spudgun Level 7 Jan 10, 2021

You're not alone, there's a term for the attitude that torties have: tortitude. 🤣

We have had cats that are like that and we found that they do come around to be sweet creatures. It does take kindness and time.

Oh, we've had her for almost 11 years now. She's very sweet, just on her own time. You can't force her to do anything.

@Kynlei We had a cat, Kate named Chutney, she was multicolored and quite small. Kate picked her up from the front of our driveway and brought her into the house, for a short stay. Sixty-two days later she gave birth to four kittens, three of which thrived. From this small cat that was feral, we got three Large Maine Coon kittens. She would watch us play with her kittens and not come near us. We had to catch her one day to take her to the Vet and she put both of us in the Emergency Room to get stitched up. We did not try to catch her bare-handed again, however, years later she would come and sit in our laps and let us pet her. She finally mellowed out.

It's so hard to make them understand it is for their own good! Little brats!

Thankful that Munchie is very tolerant. He poo'd all over his foot once and he let me run it under the tap to wash it off.

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 9,033 More

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top