Agnostic.com
5 6

Kiri has discovered plastic bags are fun....

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 Feb 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My vet told me they are attracted to the substance that is used to help keep the bags from sticking together. It's made of tallow.

Booklover Level 7 Feb 24, 2021

Cats love to play with bags. Mine don't seem to be too interested in plastic, but eat paper. Bags, towels, napkins, just about anything made of paper.

Spudgun Level 7 Feb 22, 2021

Kiri has never bothered with plastic bags....she's 11 years old.

Munchie is an idiot and will chew on plastic bags. I have to make sure I hide any from him.

Kynlei Level 8 Feb 21, 2021

Some seem to be like that.

My former neighbor's cat loved to play with plastic tissues and to lay in boxes.

My cats will eat plastic bags, often they eat the handles. I have no idea why just the handles, unless they smell like my daughter who delivers my groceries. I try to keep the bags out of kitties' reach, they don't need to ingest that.

Yeah, I've had cats that would do that & we kept plastic totally away. These kitties now have never bothered before but my husband just came home with some items & dropped the bag there, & Kiri just started playing.....a first.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 9,027 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,535Top