Agnostic.com
3 3

LINK Weird things cats do when they love you | Science 101

Sure, cats seem like fickle creatures, but they can actually be extremely affectionate to the humans that they love. Head ‘bunting,’ kneading, and slow blinks — these are just some of the things cats do when they love you.

snytiger6 9 Feb 24
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That sounds about right. All the cats I've ever had live with me have done those things.

Spudgun Level 7 Feb 25, 2021

Yep, they have their ways of saying they love us and showing unconditional love. It’s why I love them so much.

I’d been told about the slow wink before and didn’t know if it was right, but there you go 🙂

Cats don’t have to blink because they have an extra eye lid. That’s so they can maintain a steely stare against enemies and lookout for any dangers. If they blink at you, that is saying I trust you and you are one of my peeps.

Recent Visitors 10

Photos 9,027 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,535Top