Agnostic.com
3 5

I can totally get behind this. Not just for the mouse treats, but for the broader effort toward humanely derived food. [cnbc.com]

itsmedammit 8 Aug 17
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Dollars to donuts, my cats wouldn't eat that. Sounds entirely like something Bill Gates would come up with. Or pay someone to come up with. Never going to be a substitute for real meat.

Spudgun Level 7 Aug 18, 2021

I might give it a try just to see but I don't normally give the cats treats anyways. All those products are just flavored anyway, not really meat.

A boutique product for westerners with more money than sense. While vat grown meat may well be the wave of the future, I think this would be hard to explain to the hundreds of millions of poor people who face food insecurity on a daily basis.

Druvius Level 8 Aug 17, 2021

You don't think poor folks would eat lab grown meat?

Perhaps if you were a little more far sighted, you would see that lab grown is the way to go to resolve food shortages.

@itsmedammit I have no problem with vat grown meat, just using this technology to make high end boutique food for western pets is where I find it questionable.

@Druvius I suspect those westerners are capable of recognizing the value of the ability of the technology to be translated into other areas.

Yum yum lab grown mouse tissue. Here kitty.

OldGoat43 Level 9 Aug 17, 2021

Recent Visitors 20

Photos 9,031 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top