Agnostic.com
11 18

Had to say goodbye to my little Einstein recently. She lived a good long life, and had turned 21 last July. Steiner was never a lap cat or a snuggler, but she was occasionally an involuntary participant of a cuddle puddle.

itsmedammit 8 Dec 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Loss of a Furbaby is heartbreaking

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 22, 2021

I am sorry for your loss. Though I am sure no other cat can take its place, another would be a good thing, perhaps,

Many years ago Kate lost her cat. She said she would never have another since it hurts so much when they are gone. It took one month until she wanted to go to the Humaine Society to rescue a black and white cat she saw in an advert. We came back with three. While they were in the house she found another she said was pregnant in the driveway. She picked up this cat, called it Chutney, and said she would allow her to go once she gave birth. Chutney had three kittens that thrived, losing one, and we kept all three of the kittens until they passed. At that time we had at least three more and have had at least five at one time since. Kate just saw two kittens who are bonded and the shelter wants them to be adopted together. Kate is in the process of doing this. I leave all the kitty stuff to her as she is sick and gets a great amount of enjoyment and fun with them. Life is fun with cats. Even when they pee on your blankets every once in a while.

@dalefvictor I agree that cats are fun and I sometimes think I should have a houseful. The most I've had at one time is six. Kate is fortunate to have your support. But I am not in a position to take on more. I won't be living forever and I don't have people on whom I could rely on to take over the cat care.

Sorry for your loss

glennlab Level 10 Dec 21, 2021

Always sad, no matter the age.

Sad thing

bobwjr Level 10 Dec 21, 2021

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know from experience that having them for a long time doesn't make the grief any easier to bare.

I love that expression: cuddle puddle.

Lauren Level 8 Dec 21, 2021

=0{

Mooolah Level 8 Dec 21, 2021

So sorry to hear about your loss. What a beauty she was.

SkagwayKim Level 7 Dec 21, 2021

21 is a good long life for a cat. Obviously you did well by her. ((hugs))

phxbillcee Level 10 Dec 21, 2021

My heart goes out to you in your time of grief.

Sorry for you. Such a cute, fluffy cat...

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 9,032 More

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaFriendly question.....

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness...

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness...Mini me

Posted by KilltheskyfairyCats, my rotting support animals!

Posted by RobertNappi2Saturday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top