Agnostic.com
2 8

I don’t know. They aren’t totally lazy. Mine get up about every 8 hours and run frenziedly around for about three minutes. Then they fall into a sleep so hard, they snore.

Killtheskyfairy 9 Mar 19
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Regarding my sleeping habits, I have often been told I must have been a cat in my previous life. I take it as a compliment...

Cats don't see well when it is really bright to totally dark. So they're programmed to sleep when sun is high and when there is no sun. The term for that is are crepuscular, which means that they are most active at dawn and dusk. Sometimes house cats will adjust away from that. I notice my cats sleep near me while I WFH, they are more active when I'm getting ready to go to work and after I'm home. I have no idea what they do at night, sometimes they do sleep with me.

I had no idea about crepuscular - cool! Mine liked being around me as well, so they adjusted their schedule to my days and nights.

@Lauren I'm a nerd and I love uncommon words.

@HippieChick58 What an excellent way to be! 😊

Recent Visitors 19

Photos 9,023 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyKilling two birds…

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top