Agnostic.com
6 12

Missing Mister

I was really beginning to be concerned about Mister last week. The neighbors to the east had been doing fireworks for nearly a month. That's the house that is Mister's former house, where the murder of his human happened, and the fireworks do sound like gunshots. 😬😬😬

By Saturday evening, I started looking around in here. I found him under the couch first. He was OK, sleeping, but didn't want to come out. Then he vanished again. I've since found him. Poor little guy is now living near the ceiling. 😳

He's coming down more and more, but I'm guessing that's where he's been the bulk of this time. He had been eating so I knew he had to be somewhere close, I did not think the ceiling, however.

He is hard to see up there.

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 5
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I had two cats sleeping on me when fireworks went off. Sasha, the calico, left claw marks across my chest as she fled. Whiskers, the silver tabby, didn't even stir. He saw i wasn't concerned, so neither was he.

snytiger6 Level 9 July 6, 2022

Fireworks in my town of Shamokin have been going off constantly for four days now. The crescendo on the 4th was on the coal mountain at the end of my home street. Very loud.
My companion cat, Zippy, was frightened and in his hiding spot under my bed. He's opened up the fabric under the bed's box springs and gets up into them.

OldGoat43 Level 9 July 6, 2022

My cats did that to my box spring too. Little shits. 😅

@Kynlei . Innovative, aren't they?

My dogs go everywhere with me in car crates, (so i can leave the windows wide open in summer), where they become accustomed to all kinds of odd noises/happenings. When there are fireworks, I put them in their car crates, leaving the windows open of course & they are serene throughout. And I'm about a 1/4 mile from ground zero with a huge "barrage" at the end that I feel in my sternum.

AnneWimsey Level 9 July 5, 2022

Poor kitty!!!

Fireworks can be rough on animals. Our retriever got so scared once we we got unexpectedly called out of town over the 4th that she clawed through the back door(wood). We had made arrangements for food and water, but forgot all about her fear of fireworks. hugs.

glennlab Level 10 July 5, 2022

He's just laying low, or high, out of sight, so he can feel safe. Poor little guy. I'm with him, I did not enjoy the fireworks yesterday or last night. Made it hard to sleep well or relax when I was awake.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 26

Photos 9,026 More

Posted by RobertNappi2Friday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday morning cuteness...Team work

Posted by KilltheskyfairyPoster kitty!

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

Posted by Lilac-JadeCanadaReal men.....

Posted by BettyThis made me laugh. 🤣

Posted by RobertNappi2Thursday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Wednesday cuteness

Posted by KilltheskyfairyMy kind of war…

Posted by RobertNappi2Tuesday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2How I feel...Reality...

Posted by Dave375Best buddies now!

Posted by RobertNappi2Monday morning cuteness

Posted by RobertNappi2Sunday morning cuteness

• Top tags#cats #video #god #friends #world #dogs #religion #religious #hope #Friday #animals #reason #Atheist #kids #book #money #humans #sleep #hell #church #sex #loves #relationship #mother #parents #DonaldTrump #evidence #community #atheism #children #youtube #society #Bible #memes #truth #movies #fear #belief #pets #wife #coffee #Jesus #death #laws #faith #beliefs #Song #rescue #books #earth ...

Members 1,536Top