Agnostic.com
4 2

ISIS Agrees With Matt Gaetz: Murdering Americans is Okay

[notreally.news]

phxbillcee 10 May 28
Share
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1

That was hilarious, but I don't imagine it's that far from the truth. He does treat women like shit, and he does hate America and Americans' ability to exercise their right to vote freely.

0

. . . you found this on FB ?

. . .wtf is Not Really News ?

. . .seems like a REALLY bad choice for a credible source. 😛

It's a satire site.

What Glenn said. Notice its called "notreally.news".

@phxbillcee IMO, it then should be in Silly, Random & Fun or clearly labeled as Satire.
The first two comments below don't seem to recognize/acknowledge it as satire. 😛

@FearlessFly The Site name sorta already labels it as satire. I believe the two comments below are commenting on the Meme, not the Satire Site.

You can copy & place it in "Silly, Random Fun" if you'd like. I didn't create either the Site or Meme, so Fair Use I guess.

@FearlessFly P.S. I think most folks on this Site can discern Satire from an actual News item.

2

It was cool when the Beatles did it, creepy when Matt Gaetz did it.

BD66 Level 8 May 28, 2021
1

Matt loves them young, so young that he has to pay them (not sure they would be in his presence otherwise)

glennlab Level 10 May 28, 2021
Write Comment