Agnostic.com
1 15

You know it's true...

skado 9 Aug 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I saw what was left of my grandfather’s house after Hurricane Andrew... I take hurricanes seriously.

I lived in Homestead when Andrew came through. I went outside at 3 AM and what I saw won't be erased...a wall of clouds lit by a full moon....stunning.

I ended up with over $70K in damages to the home...glad I moved out of it...I think it had some permanent damage that eventually would cause all sorts of problem.s

But your point is well taken. Those of us who've lived through Andrew know that the SS scale makes a big diference between an SS 1 and an SS 5 - like Andrew was.

Me too. I saw the aftermath of Andrew shortly after it passed.

Recent Visitors 36

Photos 138 More

Posted by noworry28Yes it's a wet winter.

Posted by noworry28It's time to increase the salt supply.

Posted by noworry28Christmas weather forecast 😊🙃

Posted by skadoIf you know, you know.

Posted by noworry28Florida life.

Posted by EyesThatSmileNot too bright…

Posted by MannanDrinking habits

Posted by EyesThatSmileNow this is more like a Florida winter....

Posted by EyesThatSmileA must-have for Floridian Women (and some men)

Posted by joeandbarbWhistling past the graveyard

Posted by kdmomPSL weather

Posted by joeandbarbWhere can I get this shirt

Posted by skadoYou know it's true...

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

Posted by RobecologyHelp! I just bought a condo inside a "resort" community on the beach in Ft. Pierce, Fl...and want advice on renting. Should I go with a rental agency?

• Top tags#florida #god #hello #religious #friends #hope #religion #freethinker #video #world #Atheist #fear #community #movies #death #dogs #church #Bible #relationship #kids #atheism #money #agnostic #wife #Christian #earth #vote #weather #Song #book #hiking #republicans #believer #children #guns #DonaldTrump #reason #truth #animals #books #nonbelievers #coffee #religions #schools #humans #policy #cannabis #rights #democrats #hell ...

Members 443Top

Moderators