Agnostic.com
6 14

I had to go to our Botanical Gardens today to pick up 2 fruit tree seedlings - so took some snaps of the Flambouyants which are just flowering again, as every year. Plus shots of cacao pods, the flowering of a White Manjack tree, and the avocados at my house are now 1/2 size.

Allamanda 8 July 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love seeing those big buttress roots. Tropical plants are so exotic looking .. and colorful.

MarkWD Level 7 July 8, 2020

Fixed.

cs10 Level 7 July 8, 2020

Well done.

@Allamanda Don't bank on it.

Very different to carob pods. Nice splash of red.

FrayedBear Level 9 July 7, 2020

Lovely gardens. And I really like the way they get the plants to grow out sideways like that, never seen that landscape gimmick before.

Fernapple Level 9 July 7, 2020

@Allamanda Teasing, but yes, that is cheap of me, because the buttress roots are truly wonderful.

Does anyone use the cacao pods? I swear I just tried to sniff my screen.

RavenCT Level 9 July 7, 2020

@Allamanda Damn! You just made me hungry. ❤

No 5 is an amazing tree. What is it?

JackPedigo Level 9 July 7, 2020

@dede18 Thank you. This sounds like my landscaping friend who speaks a lot of Latin. lol

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 38

Photos 5,325 More

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI love all the information on the internet that makes me a better gardener…

Posted by Jaylo64Primative hydroponic system /an old shoe rack and coffee cans ! Cans above drip into the cans below !

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,507Top