Agnostic.com
8 15

Lowes discards:
Blue Spruce marked down from 99.00 to 50.00.
I talked the garden manager into 25.00 for it.
Then at the checkout with the rest of the stuff got another 10% off (military discount). Linda will have to find a spot for it in our back yard.

bigpawbullets 9 Sep 30
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Given a good fall planting and sunny location, it will fill and even out in no time - they are beautiful!

I love Lowes clearance. Best buy I ever made was a single dead cane from a hydrangea. There was a touch of green on the bottom near the soil. I paid fifty cents for it. It grew up to be a massive seven ft tall and about six feet in girth. Still alive and that was twenty years ago.

freeofgod Level 8 Sep 30, 2020

I got a naval orange and a key lime the key lime has 4 limes on it and the orange tree has at least fifty oranges on it . the previous years oranges got blown off in hurricanes . I know I've had other buys but none as successful as the orange tree . It's easy to buy them but then you have to plant them .

Great recovery story!

Love Blue Spruce, I hope it makes it!!

beautiful color, but is it the variety that grows to the size of drump tower?

AnneWimsey Level 9 Sep 30, 2020

I hope so Anne. 😆

Slow but big in the end. Mine makes about six to eight inches a year.

I love blue spruce, and that one needs some TLC. Good on ya!

Outrageous ripoff! Should have been $20 from start.

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 30, 2020

I started at; "just give me the tree and I'll take care of it." 😆

@bigpawbullets Exactly. You weren't even proposing that he pay you to take it off his hands & take the responsibility.

Is that your Christmas tree for this year? ☺

No grandchildren in this hemisphere so no X-mass tree required....

That's a healthy but deformed spruce. Give it some TLC and a nice garden location and it should straighten out and make you proud in a few years.

A deep hole, wide, well fertilized...with good, healthy soil should reward you...eventually.

Robecology Level 9 Sep 30, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 28

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top