Agnostic.com
6 8

Winter project: #1 on priority list for me.
I had the shop lights switched over from florescent to LED. Did the same for Linda's sewing cave. Now, I can see what's what in here during the winter. I'm going to de-clutter, and build rolling platforms for all floor and bench sized power tools. And lower the two main workbenches while putting them on rollers. Should take me at least a month. I've posted this here as "gardening" is the closest activity group I'm interested in here. Then disposable (one season) wine box birdhouse construction will commence!

bigpawbullets 9 Dec 4
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Led lights are so much better! I installed two of them,,, what a difference! I have a similar tool chest that is being used for my other hobby,, beading, one is in my spare room, filled with kilo bags of beads. The other one is filled with dremel accessories! Plus extra sanding disks and belts,,oh ya,, band saw blades and scroll saw blades. They all take up space. Lol!

That is some project, good luck.

Fernapple Level 9 Dec 5, 2020

Great projects, backed by mighty ambition and planning, sounds like a winner!

I was always replacing ballists on my florescent light , switched to LEDs so simple have two bays to go after the rest of the ballists go .

Besalbub Level 8 Dec 4, 2020

I really love the LED shop lights. I have replaced all my florescent ones with LEDs

glennlab Level 10 Dec 4, 2020

Love the man cave ! The rolling platforms should help make things accessible for a bit . Hope you have a source of heat so you can work there during the winter months .

Cast1es Level 9 Dec 4, 2020

Yep. Garage is insulated like the house. A small ceramic heater set on low with the help of the ceiling fan keeps it at 66° in the winter.....

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 23

Photos 5,325 More

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

Posted by KilltheskyfairyI love all the information on the internet that makes me a better gardener…

Posted by Jaylo64Primative hydroponic system /an old shoe rack and coffee cans ! Cans above drip into the cans below !

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,506Top