Agnostic.com
3 6

Second attempt. Much sturdier. I'll implement this and see how it works.

bigpawbullets 9 Dec 23
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Looks a lot stronger. What's the purpose?

FrayedBear Level 9 Dec 24, 2020

Rolling bench for power tools.

@bigpawbullets Will we get to see the completed article?

@FrayedBear
Of course! I may take it for a ride down the driveway!

@bigpawbullets Ah some of your tools being used include snow plough, mail man claymore, delivery thief chaser & leg scythe, halloweener & carol singer garotter, Mormon & 7th d.a. mincer, possum & squirrel pulveriser, process server flail et al?

@FrayedBear
Thats a very eclectic tool collection from a similiar aficionado.

@bigpawbullets I thought that every well equipped house had them.

I could have done with one or more an hour ago when woken by something sounding like it was wearing hobnail boots whilst flamenco dancing on the corugated iron roof of the garage a few feet from my sleeping head. And I'd only had 3 hours sleep.

Elephant training table? Tower O' Bowling Balls? Sturdy indeed!

AnneWimsey Level 9 Dec 23, 2020

Ha!
Both would be cool... Especially the elephant training table! Prototype for a rolling bench to attach shop tools to.

@bigpawbullets BTW my experience in building roll-about objects (including a dining table with drawers underneath & interchangeable tops) has shown me it does not much matter how much bracing you put under the top, you Must have something (usually a braced shelf) down near where the wheels are, or things will not go well in short order.

@AnneWimsey
Absolutely Anne. I'll fit it after I install the retractable wheels.

Potting table ?

Cast1es Level 9 Dec 23, 2020

Recent Visitors 24

Photos 5,327 More

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by FrostyJimToo cold to plant outside for another month here in Wasilla Alaska.

Posted by JolantaUnusual fungi.

Posted by FernappleI am trying to grow some extra salad crops this year in the new greenhouse.

Posted by JolantaBugg life.

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by glennlab My first flowers of this spring. Lotus and blue bells

Posted by FrostyJimSeedlings ..

Posted by FernappleIts Hellebore season now.

Posted by FrostyJim...don't be silly!

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by KateOahuI saw some pretty flowers on a walk today. I’d never seen a white Hibiscus before. And I do not know what the pink flowers are.

Posted by FrostyJimI usually drink coffee while planting seeds?

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #hope #god #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #cats #kids #book #money #community #church #birds #dogs #Atheist #hell #mother #wife #children #death #Bible #Australia #florida #animals #Texas #Christian #hello #relationship #climate #Organic #agnostic #evidence #advice #parents #humans #coffee #species #belief #sex #atheism #truth #Jesus #apple ...

Members 1,508Top