Agnostic.com
2 14

There is a fervor of birth, sex and metamorphosis going on after our fall storms, I have hundreds of butterflies and hundred of caterpillars feeding on my passion vines. This young lady is still drying her wings getting ready for her few days in the sun.

glennlab 9 Sep 16
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Oh how I miss my yard with all my milkweed plants full of Caterpillars eating the leaves and then eventually turning into beautiful butterflies. 😍

I'm going to be proud showing them off. Like a proud papa.

What a beauty! Have you ID'd her?

She's a gulf fritillary, that's the primary butterfly in my yard. I have a few tiger swallowtails, sulfurs and hackberry emperors, but my main plantings(passion vine) are for the frits. I plant coriander and dill for the swallowtails in the spring and fall.

Recent Visitors 16

Photos 5,192 More

Posted by MsKathleenJust a little reminder…true, even with the misspelling.

Posted by liv_actualNature with is own awesomeness

Posted by liv_actualNature with is own awesomeness

Posted by MsKathleenFirst I ever heard of this plant.

Posted by MsKathleenLooks perfect to me.

Posted by FernappleDespite the cold there are a few winter flowers out with us now, especially the Hellebores and the Snowdrops.

Posted by FernappleDespite the cold there are a few winter flowers out with us now, especially the Hellebores and the Snowdrops.

Posted by FrostyJimMy garden seeds arrived in the mail so I am getting my grow racks ready... it is planting season in Alaska!

Posted by FrostyJimI ordered my tomato and bell pepper seeds yesterday... its garden season already!

Posted by MsKathleenFeeding the worms.

Posted by JolantaLadybirds, butterflies and bees are ever so important l

Posted by JackPedigoOur area has an issue with Tent Caterpillars.

Posted by JackPedigoOur area has an issue with Tent Caterpillars.

Posted by MsKathleenI didn’t know. [gardeningsoul.com]

• Top tags#flowers #video #gardening #god #hope #religion #rain #friends #religious #world #reason #weed #weather #kids #cats #money #church #book #community #birds #Atheist #dogs #hell #mother #wife #children #florida #Bible #death #hello #Texas #Christian #Organic #agnostic #relationship #parents #animals #Australia #belief #climate #evidence #advice #humans #atheism #truth #species #coffee #Jesus #apple #beliefs ...

Members 1,281Top