Agnostic.com
5 2

[thestreet.com]
This link has a ton of useful information. Pages & pages. Has common stocks: Tilray, Tesla, Nivida, many more; pot, cryptocurrency. You name it.

K9Kohle789 8 Mar 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It reminds me of when I dove deep into researching different sectors for potential investments. It can be overwhelming but super rewarding when you find those hidden gems. Speaking of which, I recently stumbled upon some interesting perspectives about diverse investment opportunities on a site called www.oilandgasinvestmentfunds.com. They've got some really valuable perspectives on the market that might complement what you're finding there.

Domynoako Level 4 Feb 23, 2024

Thanks for sharing this link!

NeonY2J Level 3 Feb 23, 2024

Information overload, but good material to try to digest.

BDair Level 8 Mar 18, 2021

Interesting Put Option explanation . Still don't really get it .

Cast1es Level 9 Mar 1, 2021

"You name it."

Thank you.

I'd like information on spot forward cross currency arbitrage involving simultaneous debt and investment to create risk-free returns without using a calculator.

Looks like an interesting question . I'm totally unfamiliar with this . Perhaps , the street.com will have that information for you ?

@Cast1es it's a rhetorical and unlikely mathematical question to ask here.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 9

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top