Agnostic.com
2 1
This post is closed and viewable by Level 7+ members.

Slug dot com talks about the EV start up scandal buring tax season.

[wolfstreet.com]

Umbrella_Guard 7 Feb 13
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

W.O.W. ! I had bought and sold Lucid some time back . Thought it looked promising at first , but didn't like the way it seemed to be heading , so sold it at a very small profit . Thank goodness ! Thanks for posting this !

Cast1es Level 9 Feb 13, 2022

Yeah, tell me about this. my first and only venture into the stock market was when I bought 110 shares of ACB in Canada. Things got to where the stock should have split but that did not happen. Instead they decided that my shares were going to become 9 shares only. This is the story of how ACB, a supposed reputable company in Canada, robbed me blind.

DenoPenno Level 9 Feb 13, 2022

So sorry to hear it !

Recent Visitors 9

Photos

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by Cast1esReal estate can be a good way to invest , even if it's only the home you live in , but sometimes , there are unexpected costs .

Posted by PinkyandtheBrainGood correction. I actually consulted with a lot of people.

• Top tags#Stocks #money #Stockmarket #Investing #tech #video #hope #children #NikolaTesla #DonaldTrump #earth #world #China #technology #faith #kids #reason #hell #media #god #cars #Friday #friends #federal #vote #book #Atheist #apple #holiday #created #computers #millenials #church #Netflix #Generations #laws #Song #death #dying #republicans #advice #religion #Texas #sex #Socialmedia #humor #dollar #simulation #religious #belief ...

Members 62Top