Agnostic.com
2 2

An estimated 7,000 to 8,000 tigers are being farmed today in China, their bones steeped in alcohol to make tiger bone wine, their meat sold, and their skins turned into rugs for members of China’s wealthy elite.

At least 8,000 tigers are estimated to be held across more than 200 tiger farms in East and Southeast Asia. That’s more than double the number of tigers left in the wild. Tiger farms are facilities that breed tigers for commercial sale or trade of tiger parts.
#wedontdeservethisplanet

Reference:
[worldwildlife.org]

LuvLayne 7 Sep 1
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

fucking cruel bastards

if that's true then they need to be nuked.

Sadly it is true. I saw a documentary on it and it's appalling 😪

[api.nationalgeographic.com]

Recent Visitors 9

Photos 261 More

Posted by TheoryNumber3That just ain't logical. Woof!

Posted by glennlabThese people should have their hunting licenses revoked and banned from ever being allowed to ever own any type of weapon again.

Posted by TheoryNumber3Here Kitty Kitty ! (Or maybe not) [newsbreak.com]

Posted by tinkercreekSquirrels, if they're not teasing the dogs and cats, or begging for handouts at the window:

Posted by HeffsterIn case you were wondering what happened to the dinosaurs, here's a baby blue heron for you.

Posted by TheoryNumber3Now, in an open letter(opens in new tab) to the Biden administration published Oct.

Posted by TheoryNumber3Screaming monkeys, 'headless' penguins and face-planting zebras take top honors in Comedy Wildlife awards [livescience.com] What do you mean "smile"?! I am smiling!

Posted by tinkercreekGo ahead, buy those pumpkins!

Posted by glennlabSince I have installed the bird/cat spikes my pond has been flourishing and my fish growing.

Posted by glennlabSince I have installed the bird/cat spikes my pond has been flourishing and my fish growing.

Posted by tinkercreekDo you see it?

Posted by glennlabThis little guy found a spot in my shop towel bucket.

Posted by glennlabThis little guy found a spot in my shop towel bucket.

Posted by AnonySchmooseTalons as formidable as a bear claws

Posted by tinkercreekAwwwwwwww!

Posted by ZoohomeTwo fawns in one week 😱 my side yard is the chosen stop for those does.

• Top tags#video #dogs #cats #animals #world #god #church #religious #Australia #friends #fish #pets #religion #birds #species #children #Jesus #atheism #relationship #parents #magic #Song #college #LMAO #monkeys #reason #advice #Atheist #death #puppy #sleep #evidence #belief #beliefs #agnostic #DonaldTrump #community #government #books #myths #saved #earth #kids #ancestors #society #evolution #Catholic #christianity #vote #hell ...

Members 149Top