Agnostic.com
4 8

By the power of Trump....

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 Apr 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All Fucking Idiot's .

GEGR Level 7 Apr 29, 2020

without the protection of his sycophants he'd be history

Vote him away! It is dangerous to have such an a--hole in the White House!

Without one or more houses of congress supporting him he would be no danger at all....If the house is kept and the senate goes to the Democrats Trump is on his way to prison with all his cronies. Forget Biden electing him would make matters worse concentrate on congress instead if Biden loses it will finally send a message to the DNC that people aren't willing to have the DNC fuck them over any more....
If Biden does get elected we need to vote out the conservatives in both houses in 2022 in order to make any changes at all....

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I disagree. Biden would be a much better president than the current one. ANYONE would!

@BestWithoutGods Being a better piece of shit still leaves us with a piece of shit.....

@BestWithoutGods My dog would be a better president
, and all she ever does is sit around chewing on furniture and licking herself.

@wolf041 If the only candidates were your dog and tRump, I would vote for your dog. 🙂

@BestWithoutGods I would in a heartbeat. She may not do much, but at least she wouldn't screw anything up.

Nuance used to be a good thing.

brentan Level 8 Apr 28, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 39

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators