Agnostic.com
3 2

He didn't say it!

A few weeks ago, someone created this meme. Not sure if it's been circulated.

The originator knows that Trump didn't say these words (he told me so), but he went ahead and added quotation marks and a photo of Trump. It now looks very credible that Trump said these words, and I can imagine that Trump supporters will be more than happy to share it all over the Internet. I called the originator a dishonest person.

The thing is, although you know it is misleading and dishonest, if a meme like this one works in your favour, say promoting the candidate you want to win at the next election, would you share it on social media? I know I wouldn't, but you may have a different view. I won't judge you.

Jetty 7 May 28
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No

I wouldn’t

BudFrank Level 8 May 28, 2020

Ya, I'm not a fan of lies.
I do enjoy a good sarcastic joke, but even with those, someone can misinterpret them as truth. It's a slippery slope when you fudge with the facts.

scurry Level 9 May 28, 2020

Ergo my expletive "Oh, fudge!" when things foul up.

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,987Top

Moderators