Agnostic.com
10 16

Daily memories...

Zoohome 8 May 31
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

45's epitaph?

FrayedBear Level 9 May 31, 2020

Love it.

FrayedBear Level 9 May 31, 2020

Want to have this put on my ex-wife's headstone....

Y waiting until death ??? Screen shot and send it on her birthday . Personally can’t wait for next February πŸ™Œ

@Pralina1 She is so disgusting and evil I am considering digging her up when she dies to cut off her head and drive a stake through her chest to be sure she stays dead.... Possibly even pour a truck load of concrete in ther grave to be sure the coffin stays sealed as an extra measure.She absolutely destroyed my daughters life and did major damage to mine as well.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz rescue the daughter . Count me in for help on digging and de capitating . If it makes u happy , I ll do it w u .

@Pralina1 I tried for many years but she is fully grown now and has had 7 children of her own by 3 different men two of whom have sole custody of 3 of the children.The other four I am afraid are at risk and I am doing the best I can for all of them.

Breathe . Children or adults , u are not in control . Everyone will walk their roads , the hardest or the smartest , and all u can do at this point is pass the water bottles as they walk by u . And that’s ok . β™₯️

@Pralina1 3 are safe and I am waiting and hoping for the rest as it is all I can do.

I think we all have that ex! Lol

I have an ex like that

BudFrank Level 8 May 31, 2020

Thank you, that was very sanitary of you. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I can think of a few people that this applies to.

Kynlei Level 8 May 31, 2020

Oh oh trouble

bobwjr Level 10 May 31, 2020

Holy crap Batman! To the Batcave!

Sounds like a problematic relationship

Lorajay Level 9 May 31, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 47

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,991Top

Moderators