Agnostic.com
7 13

I'm with the Joker on this one

OldMetalHead 9 Aug 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That movie was awesome. No wonder it won so many awards. It showed how a rather normal person could become such a psychopathic monster...great acting, great story line...

Speaking of which...

Robecology Level 9 Aug 11, 2020

I remember what it’s like to be brainwashed. I was so brainwashed that I was willing to forgo a blood transfusion even if it meant dying. Most of the people I ever loved are still that brainwashed. I fear for them. I don’t want them to die. I would find no pleasure in it if they did. I see no difference between them and the COVID deniers.

kdmom Level 6 Aug 11, 2020

I work with some conservative colleagues that recite whatever tRump says. I don't want them to die for it. Somehow tRump has convinced decent people to follow him. This is like Jim Jones convincing his followers to drink the poison coolaid. I don't get it. People should not die because of that asshole πŸ˜’

noworry28 Level 8 Aug 9, 2020

It's not really funny, but I have zero empathy

Good, get the Wilfully Ignorant OUT of the Gene Pool .

GEGR Level 7 Aug 9, 2020

It depends on your definition of "funny" and understanding of conservatives beliefs.

Frustrating and sad more like it... I don't get how they can look at clearly bullshit information and buy into it lock, stock and barrel. No ability for critical thinking at all, as far as I can tell.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 43

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators