Agnostic.com
4 8

Nugent just posted this on FB (I know, I know), but it made me think. The people who don't want to hold the police accountable are the same ones who created an artificial shortage of toilet paper by hoarding it all.

OldMetalHead 9 Aug 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Won't happen, a new jersey town did it no complications

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 16, 2020

Sorry it isn't true it was the dumbass rednecks hoarding all the toilet paper because someone started a rumor that there would be huge shortage. Now these idiots are stuck with massive amount of toilet paper and no money to buy food.
as for defunding the police it means taking away their tanks, illegal war gases, body armor, and other toys to attack peaceful protesters and holding them accountable for any crimes they commit. It strikes me as a bad idea to have huge numbers of cops running around who will never be held accountable for any crimes they commit including murder...
As for Teddy he was a second rate musician who got lucky as well as a draft dodging little pussy...

@OldMetalHead What is in the meme... I bet Sgt Shittypants bought a truckload of toilet paper...

. . . it isn't true it was the dumbass rednecks hoarding all the toilet paper . . .

Sales of bidet toilets boomed also but it didn't get any attention from the tight ass faction.

@WonderWartHog99

@OldMetalHead I usually plan ahead and shop the sales. I have plenty of storage in my home so I don't have any problems with it. Today I just bought 10 pounds of NY steak on sale for 3.99 a pound and already vacuum sealed it before popping it into the freezer. If the family comes for dinner I have just about anything they could want.

@OldMetalHead They look easy to install without a plumber.

@OldMetalHead Some Japaneses toilets come with a 50 page manual. Yet a totally different idea of reading material for those of us who used mail catalogs in the outhouse. 😉

@WonderWartHog99 For good reason...
[toilet-guru.com]

Good cops aren't quitters just the bad ones

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 11, 2020

There are cops who go their entire career without shooting anyone.

I wish that were a good generalization...but I've heard the opposite;

it's the bad ones who become career dogs...

the good ones opt out too soon rather than fight the system.

[cnn.com]

@WonderWartHog99 Those are the ones we want not the trigger happy redneck yahoos and racist piles of shit gang members that have taken over so many police depts...

Police aren't going anywhere

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 40

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators