Agnostic.com
5 13

So we went out and shot some pool...not nearly as bad as expected! (Although I really love a good debate.)

EyesThatSmile 8 Sep 21
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

When I get one of those, I start asking questions such as, "Do you believe in reincarnation?" Then, after the obvious yes answer, "Do you remember of any your past lives?" It goes on and on as they get more desperate to leave. After I'm sure they are in a crisis of faith, I let them off the hook with something like, "There are some things that I need to get done and I'm sure you have plenty to think about, so you are welcome to come back later and we can chat some more." They never do.

Youjaes Level 6 Sep 24, 2020

Apparently, he wasn't trained well.

freedom41 Level 9 Sep 21, 2020

They've taken to calling people in my area as knocking on doors is pretty much a no no now

The ones in my neighborhood have been sending out letters, 3 last week and 1 so far this week.

glennlab Level 10 Sep 21, 2020

I used to work with one of those guys and this sounds like him because he never had much to say.

One of my employees was a JW. She didn’t talk about it at work. The only thing that set her apart was that she never celebrated holidays or birthdays. She was one of the most talented workers I ever had.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators