Agnostic.com
7 15

Religion's #1 Fear

Hages 7 Sep 26
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup... Women in general really..

Pretty much sums up the Trump/GOP Regime as well

The attempted assassination of Malala, in Pakistan, is a prime example.

Petter Level 9 Sep 27, 2020

According to religion education of anyone is the worst threat possible which is why they are trying so hard to take over the schools in my country.

The problem is that there will still be manylike my friend's son in law who think that you do not need education - just charisma to get on in life.
He was taught this by his ignorant mother. She didn't mention to him that her charisma came from what lay between her legs not between her ears.

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 26, 2020

You know, the internet has some bad things going on, but I think it's mostly good for spreading information world wide. As time passes, it's going to be harder and harder to oppress people because they will be able to figure out for themselves how full of shit christians, catholics, jews, muslims, and the rest are. Religion is an enormous waste of time and resources. Git you some enlightenment.

Unfortunately, it also spreads ignorance, by peddling lies and celebrity worship.

Or facts, education and science...

... especially when given to intelligent females.

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 46

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators