Agnostic.com
7 12

Yeah, it's all that.

Surfpirate 9 Dec 8
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Im 67 and I don't give a shit about the NSA.

Third one so good especially since some Israeli scientist(?) has now assured us that aliens do exist and we are in contact, AND they are talking to DOnald- - - which might explain some of what he's been doing lately.

Kind of funny I asked wiretap yesterday for a good recipe for homemade root beer. πŸ€”

oldFloyd Level 8 Dec 8, 2020

All cute.

nice

glennlab Level 10 Dec 8, 2020

I'll buy the last.lmao

Forget Mach, let's turn on the Hyperdrive. πŸ˜€

@Surfpirate yeah now dead history. Musk's stainless steel toys may be the next reckoning.

@FrayedBear I am in line for a Cybertruck, if they ever make it to Canada. πŸ™‚

@Surfpirate I don't know if they are coming to Australia but after the spectacular failure of Tesla battery in SA not many will hold their breath.

@FrayedBear I hadn't heard that there was a problem with the battery plant in Oz. What happened?

@Surfpirate it didn't last long enough during a prolongued power outage and is reportedly far more expensive than expected.
[qz.com]

@Surfpirate I may well also be recalling competitors, political or Murdoch false news backbiting.

@FrayedBear If I recall correctly the price and the time frame to build that power system was a cut deal. If OZ wants to have a blackout without putting things right before the back up system runs out of juice then that's about the power system not the emergency back up. I had a look on the net and didn't find anything about the Tesla power system failing.

@Surfpirate As I stated my original comment is based upon my memory of reports at the time. I was curious about one current one that stated that unless constantly recharged the batteries only hold charge for three weeks. This I find strange as I have computers that have held charge in lithium batteries for years before being recharged.
There are a number of critiques about the car batteries.

Good set!!

scurry Level 9 Dec 8, 2020
Write Comment

Recent Visitors 44

Photos 77,293 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThese just annoy me🧐

Posted by KilltheskyfairySounds like something they’d do.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyInteresting numbers.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #Bible #children #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #fear #wife #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators