Agnostic.com
7 18

Self righteous fucks act like they're actually doing something when it takes absolutely no effort.

OldMetalHead 9 Mar 7
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

so i guess "pray" meant more like "wish" or "hope" in kjv days, not the way we mean it now at all

bbyrd009 Level 7 Mar 10, 2021

plus this exact thing is totally condemned in the Bible

Lots of brown & white food. Portends a early death.

Mooolah Level 8 Mar 8, 2021

When has anyone ever prayed for the poor or homeless? Don't they either like to pretend they don't exist or scream at them to get a job?

Kynlei Level 8 Mar 8, 2021

Here's some more "Thought & Prayers"...

phxbillcee Level 10 Mar 7, 2021

lol, God, the Olde White Guy?

@bbyrd009 From the Middle East yet... Surprising how many of them were running around back then...

so, i guess we have made some pretty amazing progress where starvation is concerned...wow, by orders of magnitude, i guess

LOL!

...and are thus outed as hypocrites to the rest of us, eh?

bbyrd009 Level 7 Mar 7, 2021

This are!

@Robecology you might notice that it is the atheists ("samaritans" ) and the pagans (roman centurion) who get the highest praise in the Bible, NT

@bbyrd009 If you can find and share the quotes....I'd appreciate that.

@Robecology ok, out of time, but for the good samaritan search go, and do likewise, and for the centurion I have not seen such faith in anyone of Israel

@bbyrd009 I don't think he can read he certainly can't think... He is like a diaper self absorbed and full of shit...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz hell is other people, huh?

@bbyrd009 Hell is what you create of your life in your own mind.... If your mind is shit your life becomes shit...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz im passing curious why you are comfortable here, being so gnostic?

@bbyrd009 I am shocked at the level of ignorance you bring to the conversation.... I am an anti-Theist.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz ok, ty

@Lizard_of_Ahaz you know you can be both right

Write Comment

Recent Visitors 31

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators