Agnostic.com
2 6

Fucking Texas......

Lizard_of_Ahaz 9 May 11
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So... ... That puts a twist on this little gem.

(yes, that's Sam & Dean Winchester.)

scurry Level 9 May 12, 2021

Showed that to my sister she is a real fan of the show but a real straight laced type which is funny considering how much of her life she spent behind bars... Isn't it funny how those who live lives of crime tend to be extremely conservative?...

Well, she'd probably give a great blowjob 'cause she wouldn't have any teeth left!

(Calm down, folks, it's a joke. I'd only break her nose!)

phxbillcee Level 10 May 11, 2021

You know @MichelleGar1 is going to love this one right?...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Yeah. she's so cool & has a great sense of humor. One of my better friends on this Site.

@Lizard_of_Ahaz OMCHEZZUS!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤣😂😂😂

@Lizard_of_Ahaz, @phxbillcee This is fucking hilarious!!!!

Awwww thank you @phxbillcee we've been good friends since we met in this group being fellow moderators. 🤗❤️😘🎉💐

@MichelleGar1 We were friends even before, but that definitely made a bond between us. We synched on most all opinions & traded music a lot. It was always great working with you & conversing with you. I repeat, you are cool (as hell) & I'm very glad I met you! {& you know I'm not just "buttering you up", I know you have a relationship going, so this is just from the heart & not for 'points'.} Hell, I didn't play that before you hooked up & thought we might (hope I'm not saying too much, just means you were a popular lady!!!) Anyway, you rock!

@phxbillcee That's true, yes we did talk quite a lot in here! The music was awesome sharing back and forth! We think about making plans to meet up IRL before I got into my relationship with metalhead222, but you were always respectful to me! You never said anything to me that was weird or disrespectful! Ladies he's a good man! He takes care of his Mom, what man does that nowadays, the one's that should be avoided are the one's that hate or dislike their mother's, I'm sure some are for a good reason but most not! The one's who really care about and are close to their mother's are usually the ones who will respect you and treat you well. Thank you Bill for being a great friend!

@MichelleGar1 Hey, I love you, too!!!!

@MichelleGar1 &, lets be honest, I said a LOT of weird things, just not about you!!! LOL

@phxbillcee ❤️🤗

LMAO @weird thing's said but not about me! 😂😂😂😂

@phxbillcee Oops I didn't know there was a weird on this site! 😂😂😂😂

@MichelleGar1 No, but you always knew there was a bit of a weirdo! Ta-Da! Me! But I'm usually an amusing weirdo, & mostly, try to leave smiles rather than frowns, except for a few recent folks that I will eviscerate & spread their bowels across the flames of Gehenna to smolder for all eternity..., ahem, where was I???

@MichelleGar1 & as far as "weird things said, but not about you", of course not. Doesn't mean I didn't (or won't) tease the hell out of you!

@phxbillcee I've seen you do just that in here! There's always some asshat that has to ruin the fun!

@phxbillcee Teasing was good! Nothing disrespectful whatsoever! Nothing weird to me, I because from one weirdo to another! Lol

@MichelleGar1 Besides a few anti-vax anti-science whacks we've gotten in this Group, there was this exchange that ticked me off a bit. I don't know, tho I think I can guess, what you think of this, but some was honestly disturbing, & one guy in particular just ticked me off... [agnostic.com]

@MichelleGar1 He was so blatantly dishonest it was like wrestling a snake. He even kept editing his previous Responses & then said it was "just for grammar" after altering them to a huge extent! Just a huge butt-hole!

@phxbillcee I read all of it! I didn't get to see his original comments but yeah, not right! What a day you must of had! Sorry you went through this! Hope you have a better night than what you had earlier!

@MichelleGar1 Weird is relative.... Kind of like marriage in the Deep South...

@MichelleGar1 That was mostly yesterday. I've given up on him, just as I have to some of the anti-vaxxers here. They will get nothing but Memes in Response. They are not worth talking to anymore, & frankly, barely worth a Meme!

@MichelleGar1, @Lizard_of_Ahaz Thank you for showing us your relative. You must be very proud.

@phxbillcee Not mine but I ran into a lot of those in Tennessee and North Caroline while I was stationed there and more than a few when I travelled though states like Texas... From what I have seen on social media from people claiming to be from these states it is getting worse than ever... How else can you explain the nutjobs they keep electing in those states like McConnell, Graham, Rand Paul, Louie Gohmert, Ted Cruz and literally a cast of hundreds?...

@phxbillcee LMFAO!!!!

@Lizard_of_Ahaz Tho likely all countries have their regions like this, only here, it seems do we seem to exalt it. Anti-science, anti-intellectualism, anti-learning, pro-yahooism, pro-jingoism, pro-conspiracy theories. Lincoln may have said, "god must love the common man, because he made so many of them", but I don't know if that's necessarily a good thing. I'm no elitist. I have a modicum of education. I don't come from or have wealth. I'm an American mutt, but I value intelligence, science, reason, art & beauty, & I am proud of that & faux populism won't change my mind. "Idiocracy" lurks around the nest corner...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I've lived all over the US, & worked carnivals all over after I left the Service. Region or area doesn't matter. It's honestly upbringing, in home, church & school. Screw with a mind all their life, & they will have a screwed up mind. Very hard to shake off. Then to get the absurdity coming out of Washington & local governments, & media like FauxNews (even tho most MSM isn't excused, either) & the reinforcement is continued. The "Crazy" is getting worse, & I predict it will come to a head, sooner rather than later.

@phxbillcee Actually if I remember correctly that was John Durham...
[english.stackexchange.com]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz i checked it & initially it was said Lincoln, but searching further I found this...

[baltimoresun.com]

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I've showed this before...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I do try to verify my quotes, tho not my Memes, obviously, but often one has to dig past the surface to get accuracy.I accepted the first I saw, & I was likely wrong. Honestly, the reason I wondered is I was torn between Lincoln & Twain as the authors. Wrong on both counts!!!

@phxbillcee

@Lizard_of_Ahaz LOL! THAT is just strange! You are even stranger than I am, which is not necessarily a bad thing! Too bad you're not as cute or witty!

@phxbillcee Twain's style wasn't like that his was more humours and created to make people think "what the fuck did he say?"
"Most lawyers can always be depended upon to take a reasonably good law and interpret the common sense all out of it.”

@phxbillcee I am far weirder than you could ever imagine it was possible to become... I am also counted as not so ugly I scare small dogs. As for witty? I hold my own without too much effort allowing me the time to read, watch movies, occasionally listen to music or put an idea I had into written form that once in a while I post to academia.edu that at times seem to impress university students and professors in areas like sociology, economics, religion, and other subjects or even do some work on my house. I put in 360 pounds of concrete today as well as some yard work ( And a little trolling in a group on facebook that might get their corrupt city council kicked out on their collective asses)... What did you do I have a couple more hours before I go to bed so I can get up at 7AM to give my cat his morning shot of insulin after all it isn't even 12:30 yet...

@Lizard_of_Ahaz I listened to you humble-brag. That was taxing enough for the day.

@phxbillcee Actually that is what I do and did is all. I wasn't bragging or being humble I was just being factual is all... I tried doing nothing for a while and it didn't take I get bored too easily and I have never been able to sleep to much. One of my papers was picked up for a class on sociology of religion at UMass in Boston which did surprised me greatly and my screen name there has been cited several times which yes does make me feel like I have added something positive that is lasting. I like that feeling but not for the reasons you might think if I won the lottery tomorrow I wouldn't buy mansions or yachts I would use the money to maximize my ability to put up wind and solar power plants to knock as much fossil fuel use off the market as possible. Yes I would make large revenues but nearly all that would go to increasing output so my grandchildren and great grandchildren could breathe cleaner air and drink cleaner water.

Recent Visitors 17

Photos 77,298 More

Posted by Ryo1

Posted by KilltheskyfairyThose are my pronouns too!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyEaster hack??

Posted by KilltheskyfairyStill Women’s History Month…

Posted by noworry28There's nothing Holy about any of the Torah, New Testament, or Quran.

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHappy Atheist Day to my fellow Atheists!

Posted by KilltheskyfairyYou can’t win!

Posted by noworry28This is so funny 😁

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,975Top

Moderators