Agnostic.com
2 5

Would someone please let me know or post, send me a message, how you create a meme, please?

Shane4Agnostic 4 Sep 10
You must be a member of this group before commenting. Join Group

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It seems difficult but perhaps if I had something to say it will be self evident & easy!

@FrayedBear I've made tons of memes that I think are hilarious and a bunch more that are very situational, but make an impact because of how fast I can make and post them as a response. There was a woman I used to work with that got mad at me for correcting one of her claims that was based on how trees "give us all of our oxygen" by telling her that a vast majority of our oxygen actually comes from marine plants like algae. I made this super fast.

@JeffMurray Is the computer version the same as the phone app. To do what you did looks very convoluted on the app.

@FrayedBear I've never used the app. Just type meme generator in my search bar on my phone, go to that website, make the meme with the private setting, download it, and share.

@JeffMurray Better than I.

@JeffMurray Didn't know something existed like that thought had to be a an application that you had to put on your PC, at least that's what several my searches wanted me to buy

@Shane4Agnostic Nope, just a website. Enjoy.

In Google Playstore search for meme maker apps. Make your choice. Download. Open. Use.

FrayedBear Level 9 Sep 10, 2021

Recent Visitors 34

Photos 77,317 More

Posted by KilltheskyfairyFeminist food for thought…

Posted by YoujaesI saw this picture of the Chicken Sky Wizard and I thought it belonged here.

Posted by Ryo1"Everyone" 😆😆😆

Posted by noworry28So no free gas ever.

Posted by glennlabParenting is hard when you're honest

Posted by glennlabI proudly served, even if it was reluctantly, for 6 years.

Posted by bookofmoronscouldn't hurt I guess

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

Posted by KilltheskyfairyHelpful memes…

• Top tags#god #religion #religious #world #video #memes #friends #hope #Atheist #kids #reason #church #DonaldTrump #hell #cats #money #dogs #sex #Jesus #atheism #relationship #children #Bible #book #truth #Christian #beliefs #death #movies #parents #belief #evidence #animals #community #laws #agnostic #mother #wife #fear #humans #society #earth #faith #believer #religions #guns #Song #books #Christians #humor ...

Members 2,988Top

Moderators